Seller Tip – Target Marketing – Sell Your House Fast for More Money
If you’re thinking about selling your home and your home’s value is greater than or equal to the price of new construction in your area, you need to convince buyers to buy your home rather than buying a brand new home.
It’s not enough to simply post your listing on Zillow and pray for showings and offers to come in. You need to proactively target market the most opportune buyers for your home.
These are the people that are most willing to pay top dollar for your home, because your home’s features perfectly match their exact needs for their new home.
Here’s an example:
Your Home’s Features
- $350,000 two-story home
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage
- flat & fenced-in back yard
- study/office on 1st floor
- desirable school district
Most Opportune Buyers
- $100,000 – $125,000 annual household income
- couple with school-aged children
- own 2+ cars
- work from home
It makes perfect sense that if you’re able to target market your most opportune buyers, they’re going to be more willing to pay you top dollar than the average buyer is, who doesn’t necessarily need all the features that your home offers.
The question becomes:
- How do you find these people?
- How do you get their contact information?
- What’s the best way to advertise to them?
If you’d like to learn more about how to target market the most opportune buyers for your home, click the link to Schedule a Call: